Head Of Customer Service
6 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Head of Customer Service with a knack for developing great relationships. This pivotal tour operator role presents an exciting opportunity and to take responsibility for leading, inspiring and driving the customer service department to deliver world class service to its customers. This position is for a problem-solver who thinks inside, outside and under the box, someone who is a great team player, ambitious and looking for their next challenging travel role. You will be responsible for implementing major changes, along with redesigning the way in which the CS department works and contribute to its success and growth in the years ahead.
- Establish the continuous improvement of end to end Service Delivery aligning it to evolving business requirements
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels in order to efficiently deliver service level change throughout the customer service department and company
- Lead, manage and inspire a team comprising of customer service manager & customer service co-ordinators ensuring all are supported and developed in their roles
- Review current Customer Service processes, challenges and suggest improvements where necessary
- Implement a consistent and clear vision of customer service journey & structure to enable continuous growth and development
- Ensure proactive communication between the tour operator and its customers with regular progress reports
- Ensure maintenance of customer records of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Ensure CS team achieves it’s KPI’s, follow up calls and customer satisfaction surveys
- Continuous training for the customer service team ensuring they have full and up to date knowledge of holiday products and best Customer Service practice
- Taking full charge of the more serious complaints and client compensation
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Currently a Head of Customer Service with a Worldwide Tour Operator
- A genuine leader who sets an example and leads from the front
- Confident in making changes, see the bigger picture and how actions impact on the company in a wider context
- A natural leader with the ability to influence, inspire and develop the customer service team with a thorough understanding of customer service methodologies
- Knowledge of the ABTA code of conduct with regards to dealing with customer service issues
- Solid prioritisation and organisation skills, ability to manage several important projects simultaneously
- Excellent telephone manner, friendly and approachable with a consultative approach
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
There is an excellent salary package on offer paying up to £45,000 BOE + benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Head Of Customer Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly