Team Manager, Global eCommerce - Providence US
Team Manager, Global eCommerce - Providence USA
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the best prices for travellers and is currently looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Manager, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and unitedly.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within the Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support the contact center. The Operations team manager will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to the operations team. You will also be expected to contribute ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development and also at global level, which will impact the international contact center network.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
- At least 4 years of senior supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact center environment
- Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different time lines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Great things about working here:
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Possibility to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within CEG teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment
Please note that this role is based in the USA - Full visa & relocation is available