Customer Satisfaction Global Manager - eTravel, Relo Bangkok
Customer Satisfaction Global Manager - eTravel, Relocate to Bangkok
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Global Manager to provide vision, leadership, and guidance in key operating areas. You will be based in their Bangkok office and lead an international team of over 50 people globally while working with most of the key leadership teams based in each country.
- You thrive on handling multiple projects and effectively managing different timescales
- You're warm and personable with an outstanding ability to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- You're an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
- You have at least 12 -15 years of experience in the BPO / Contact centre environment
- You've a strong track record of evaluating, analysing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve the efficiency of escalation management and staff performance
- You bring a min of 8 years experience as a senior supervisor, junior management or relevant management experience
- You hold a Bachelor's degree
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
- Maintains & improve call centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades
- Prepare call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends
- Ensure that customer satisfaction specialists are empowered and the team handle escalations accordingly and in a timely manner, delivery of high level of service to partners in order to build productive and continuing relationships
- Research and analyse root cause of problems, identify trends and recurring problems, and suggest resolutions
- Responds to escalated inquiries, complaints, and disputes from customers and internal business partners, and develop and manage the escalation management procedure in line with business requirements and develop a detailed plan accordingly
- Manage escalations by being the point of contact for the department, implementation and closure of all corrective and preventive actions (both internal and external for post incident), setting appropriate expectations, owning the action plan through resolution, communicating, and documenting the escalations
- Managing the real-time investigation and risk mitigation on product and services related as require with other departments
- Manage complaints and information request from regulatory authorities including ensuring process and documentation are completed promptly
- Effectively lead and manage a team and coordinate with other branches, to ensure SLA adherence and Quality Resolutions
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today.
This position is open to local and international applications, for overseas persons the role comes with a generous relocation package and visa sponsorship, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.