Partner Sales Manager - Global eCom - Kuala Lumpur
Partner Sales Manager - Global eTravel - Kuala Lumpur
Our client is looking for talented Sales manager to engage accommodation providers, assist those that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of major hotel partners, and to exceed the (K.P.I.'s) and growth expectations that meet company's business goals.
- You have strong partner management skills and past success in influencing both internal & external customers
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Proven experience in developing similar programs within a hotel, OTA or wholesale businesses
- Fluent English language (verbal & written) required and Malay would be desirable
- Strong account and partner management experience
- Good understanding of tour operating, wholesale and supplier management
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
- Present new concept and products to external suppliers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare and present business proposals to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Works closely with country manager and central project team in the head office to establish and implement Partner Program strategies for the market, based on the market and company guidelines
- Explore and provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-ins from the partners to participating in the Partner Programs
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of the Partner Programs for participating suppliers
- Provide central project team with the regular updates and portfolio analysis
- Assist the country manager in making necessary adjustments to the program and the commercials
- Responsible for managing the program through the internal tools which will allow you to manage and maintain a healthy portfolio and pipeline
- Enter accommodation contracts into internal system in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare presentations or reports for the progress toward the program goals
- Join and conduct weekly meetings where updates are shared with the rest of the market management team
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximise our programs business potential
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- In cooperation with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs
- Together with the account managers, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation suppliers
- Assist and clarify points in the program contracts
- Full compliance with the Partner Program policy
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today.
This position is open to local and international applications, for overseas persons the role comes with a generous relocation package and visa sponsorship, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Malaysia.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.