Senior Online Marketing Executive - Luxury Travel Company
£28-31K + Bonuses and Benefits
My client, a leading luxury tour operator is seeking an experienced Senior Online Marketing Executive to join their team.
The Senior Online Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the Marketing Strategy across a number of digital verticals, including Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Search, Display Advertising and Social Media.
To succeed in the role, the candidate will demonstrate best of breed digital marketing skills with excellent reporting and analytical skills.
Travel industry experience in a similar role is essential
Senior Online Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Supporting the implementation of the Marketing Strategy across a number of Digital Channels (including Web, Search, Social, Display, Mobile and Affiliate), leveraging specialist agencies as necessary.
- Manage updates to the UK sites, with the aim of continuously improving the online journey for customers.
- Responsible for the ideation, creation and execution of onsite content such as landing pages.
- Manage relationships with Digital Marketing Agency and key decision maker in the development of annual media plans.
- Monitor and track key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Responsible for tracking progress versus key Marketing KPIs for Digital activity – making continuous recommendations for optimising the plan.
- Identifying cross channel opportunities for digital reach and re-purposing content appropriately
- Work closely with International teams on ad-hoc digital projects.
Senior Online Marketing Executive skills and knowledge required:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally with travel also other industry experience will be considered
- Experience in a variety of analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics.
- Analytical with the ability to apply data, insight and research findings to inform thinking.
- Strong copywriting skills, with proven experience of writing for the web and email.
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multi task and prioritise.
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
Senior Online Marketing Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary between £28 - £31k depending on experience
- Company Bonus
- Health Care
- Travel Discounts
- 23 Days Annual Leave
To apply for this Senior Online Marketing Executive, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.