Travel Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a passion for travel and a good working knowledge of the Travel sector? If so, we’re looking for a Travel Business Development Manager to join a leading Tour Operator at their offices in Henley-in-Arden. Our client are a fast-growing global travel organisation, who currently operate across 5 continents and over 100 cities and resorts!
Working closely alongside the International Sales Manager, this brand new role will involve developing new business and proactively marketing and selling their well-known products and services to a diverse portfolio of clients. As our client has a strong global presence, extensive International travel will be an important part of the role.
The successful candidate will be confident and articulate, with good commercial acumen and strong communication and negotiation skills. Dynamic and self-motivated, they’ll have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships both with key stakeholders and across the travel trade and although previous exposure to the travel sector would be advantageous, it isn’t essential as full product training will be provided. There is a competitive salary on offer of up to £26k plus regular International travel and excellent company and industry benefits so if you’re interested and would like to know more about this Travel Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Business Development Manager:
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the travel sector
- Generating and developing new leads
- Maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients
- Creating and delivering proposals, presentations and other marketing tools
- Working closely with the account management and sales teams to ensure a smooth transition between teams
- Representing our client at a variety of industry events
- Working to (and exceeding) sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Business Development experience, ideally within the travel sector
- Proven sales track record
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to proactively generate leads
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work to targets
If you're interested in learning more about this Travel Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly