Indochina Travel Consultant
7 days left
- Contract Type
This exciting Indochina brand is looking to hire exceptionally talented and enthusiastic Tailor-made consultants with extensive product knowledge covering Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. The travel company specialises in relaxing holidays staying in high-end, boutique or unique hotels designed around the customer’s interests and budget, which is all crafted with great care and imagination. Our Client offers some of the most interesting destinations in the Indochina region and this role is an exciting one!
The Indochina Product:
You will be creating breath-taking bespoke holidays to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. This exciting role will put together personalised travel itineraries covering adventure travel, exclusive beach retreats and land tours.
All Indochina Specialist undergo intensive in-house training, developing unrivalled knowledge so they can advise customers personally about the holidays they sell, also based on their own invaluable travel experience.
The Indochina Role:
- Provide first class service and Indochina destination knowledge to clients in an efficient and professional manner
- To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients
- Handle calls and emails inquiries from customer regarding their holiday, creating the perfect holiday and working towards set targets to earn you more commission with each sale
- To take ownership of your tasks ensuring at all times that customers are fully communicated with effectively and promptly
- Our client has a loyal clientele, therefore it’s essential you fulfil the requirements and exceed all expectations, in respect of sales and full service
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You should be from a tour operator or an independent travel company with experience of selling Indochina and must have travelled the territory
- Fully conversant with a CRS, preferable Galileo
- Proactive sales consultants with the ability to work in a dynamic sales culture and be a major team player and contributor
- Possess a can-do attitude, have a service ethos and understand the needs and demands of the Indochina traveller
In return, our client will offer a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, plus commission OTE £40k+ and the chance to travel to Indochina on educationals.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Indochina Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly