UK Travel Business Consultant
We are recruiting for an experienced new business UK hotels salesperson. Crucial to the role is knowledge of the travel industry – trends, rates, contacts etc., and a proven track record of success in a sales environment.
The role is outbound, B2B telesales working to monthly targets bringing new merchants to our growing platform. Successful applicants will be self-starting and resilient. The commission structure is uncapped.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of bringing them onto our platform at strong commercials
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher’s growing customer base
- Continually establishing new client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
We’re looking for:
- Excellent, demonstrable experience (2+ years) of working within a varied sales roles, including outbound B2B
- Strong knowledge of UK travel trends is vital, particularly those relevant to Wowcher’s customer demographic
- Brilliant objection handling skills, with the ability to anticipate queries and objections
- Ability to negotiate costs and calculate percentages
- Ability to build great customer relationships across a wide range of stake-holders; including independent merchants, tour operators, agencies and travel related professional bodies
- Resilient, target driven individual not shy of hard work!
In return, we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- Uncapped Commission Structures.
- Clear Progression Pathways.
- Lively Office Culture
- Monthly Sales Incentives
- Cycle Scheme
- Office Perks Include provided Breakfast, Sport Leagues, Out Of Office Activities & ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties