ABTA Retail Travel Shop - Travel Consultant
Are you confident talking to travel customers, enjoy face to face contact and can deliver excellent customers service? If so, this high-street ABTA Retail Travel Shop is looking for a talented travel consultant to join them. Established since the 80’s, this family business has been servicing their clientele for over 30 years. As a Retail Travel Consultant, you'll be in the heart of the local community - demonstrating and selling worldwide travel products, whilst offering an exceptional level of customer service.
The Retail Travel Role:
- Working as part of a small, fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right holiday package that suits their needs - smashing your targets in turn
- You'll also communicate with existing customers to help them with their holiday enquiries and up-sell additional products that'll enhance their current package
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all clients within a retail environment
- Managing the customer journey from the initial contact to when they come back
- Maintain and build repeat business
- Build rapport with your customers while offering an efficient and professional service
- Also answer telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: High Street Retail Travel Consultant with face to face sales experience
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
Our client offers a pleasant working environment along with an excellent remuneration package, where the basic salary is £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, based on experience, plus bonus, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity for overseas on Fam Trips. Excellent working hours are also on offer!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.