Leisure Sales Manager - London
A winner of more than 500 international awards, Emirates operates one of the aviation world’s youngest, most environmentally-friendly and technologically advanced-fleet of 255 aircraft. We currently operate 18 flights a day from six UK airports with future global expansion planned.
Based in the London Town Office, you will provide leadership, direction, manage and empower a team of Sales Executives. You will provide them with the necessary coaching, guidance and development to enable them to perform their tasks effectively and efficiently to achieve revenue and market share targets. The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Educated up to at least degree level.
- Thorough knowledge/experience in an airline Sales environment in a management capacity and leading, developing and guiding a team.
- Knowledge and experience of the UK travel trade infrastructure and UK Leisure market with experience of implementing tactical strategies in the UK travel industry.
- The ability to analyse and present statistical information.
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the U.K.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a team of Sales Executives responsible for account management of a defined portfolio of Leisure segment trade partners within specific market segments with accountability for sales performance.
- Lead development of long term business account plans, negotiate, manage and follow up agent trade incentive contracts within team and ensure all marketing funds are directed to strategic or tactical revenue generation schemes to reflect company Commercial Strategic priorities to maximize EK revenue and market share from existing portfolio of Leisure clients.
- Manage and organise Sales Executive calling activity and team resource to ensure account contact is maintained and ensure team maintain and regularly update sales activity and client management information via salesforce.com.
- Build and maintain strong and effective commercial relationships with the assigned agents to leverage EK market position and develop revenue and market share or terminate existing agents as required.
- Monitor and review agency performance and effectiveness, police practices in accordance with UK regulatory requirements and the company’s commercial policies and practices and terminate existing agents as required.
- Identify, evaluate and capitalise on new business opportunities by identifying new markets and opportunities for potential sales development. Undertake market, route, revenue and demographic analysis and assess forward market trends, anticipate seasonal or special even market changes and provide feedback on competitor activity, market positioning and tactical strategies to secure route market shares and to make pricing and marketing recommendations to achieve commercial objectives and increase market share at optimum yields.
- Ensure EK fares and tariffs are distributed to trade partners effectively and adequate training is provided to the trade to ensure optimum use of the EK route system and value added products.
- Work in close liaison with head office and other departments such as Corporate Communications to ensure consistent commercial messaging and brand compliance.
- Develop best practices for leading successful Leisure sales campaigns and promotional initiatives and create and develop awareness of EK products and services within the Leisure market in order to ensure that set revenue and market share objectives are achieved.
- Act as an ambassador for the company at trade events, conferences, familiarisation trips and other external events, liaise and negotiate with partner carriers involved in strategic alliances and manage relationships with key hotels, tourist boards and other partners.
If you are interested in this position and joining a dynamic multicultural organisation, please click on "Apply Now" to complete our online application using reference 170000GX. Closing date for applications is 11th June 2017. Thank you for your interest in a career with the Emirates Group.
Where could you be tomorrow?