ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - Salary circa £24,000
Opportunity to join a fast growing innovative travel technology company based in ISLINGTON.
OTT Group Ltd have created a platform for the travel trade in 15 languages and 20 countries.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist with the following duties:
- Book-keeping using Sage Line 50
- Producing reports using Excel
- Ensuring the timely production and reporting of sales invoices
- Completing month-end routines to facilitate the production of management accounts
- Assistance with office administration
Accounts Assistant Tasks & responsibilities:
- Sales invoices production and sales ledger control using Sage Line 50
- Daily updating of cash-book and reconciling with bank statement using Sage Line 50
- Processing of purchase invoices, and preparing purchase payment listings using Sage Line 50
- Assisting with credit control.
- Preparing quarterly VAT & MOSS return
- Ideally able to take accounts to trial balance stage
- Assistance at month-end with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Controlling petty cash
- Processing of credit card payments
- Assisting with office administration tasks
- AAT or equivalent or part-qualified
Must be proficient and experienced in the following:
- Excellent knowledge in all aspects of Sage Line 50
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel
- Familiar with Google docs.
- Has good initiative and analytical interest,
- Pay attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
For a fully confidential discussion on thisposition,please emailyour full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com
mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.