Would you like to move your strong IT skills into the Travel sector? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Travel Management Company and offers an excellent salary of up to £60k plus a wide range of flexible benefits which can be tailored to your specific needs. Reporting to the Group Head of IT working within a team across multiple sites, this Principal Developer role encompasses all of the requirements of maintaining, supporting and developing our client's internal/external applications. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a balance between a supportive role by responding to customer requests within SLA, and a proactive role by ensuring our client maintains a competitive advantage in the market. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Principal Developer:
- Architect, maintain and develop internal applications
- Work with Group Head Of IT and Development Team leader to agree on architectural standards and aspirations, and make these are reality
- Consult with non-IT staff to determine opportunities for the IT dept to develop and improve organisations systems through application development
- Develop additional applications (C#) in support of business activities to support growth and enhance productivity/service offerings/competitive advantage
- Support and develop a C# WebAPI driven web service, the cornerstone of the companies platform
Skills required for the role:
- Professional, calm and mature in your approach to your responsibilities.
- Ambitious and possess the determination to excel
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Detail orientated with strong organisational and analytic skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive, confident and resilient personality with “can do” attitude
- C# (minimum 5 years)
- Unit/Integration Testing
- Creation of Highly performant, scalable applications
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Cloud Hosted Solutions
- Staff Mentoring
- WPF (minimum 1 year)
- Travel experience
- Web Services creation and consumption
- MS SQL
If you’re interested in learning more about this Principal Developer opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.