1st Line IT Support Analyst
We're looking for an experienced 1st Line IT Support Analyst for a leading Business Travel organisation, based in either London or Manchester. Joining our client's IT team and reporting to the Group Head of IT, this role encompasses all of the requirements of maintaining, supporting and developing our client's internal/external applications. Previous experience within a similar IT support role is essential for this position, along with ideally, previous exposure to MS SQL, .NET and Agresso Business World and in return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £28k plus a wide range of flexible benefits, along with huge scope for development opportunities within not only the the IT Team but the wider organisation. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of 1st Line IT Support Analyst:
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line support for internally developed systems
- Provide bug fixes for .NET solutions
- Support of Agresso Business World and Central Command
- Use a sense of urgency to resolve all queries and issues quickly and efficiently
Skills required for the role:
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Knowledge/awareness of MS SQL, .NET, Agresso Business World
- Travel sector experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Professional, calm and mature in your approach to your responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated with strong organisational and analytic skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this 1st Line IT Support Analyst opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.