We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to join our Travel sector client's IT team, based from either their London or Manchester office. Reporting to the Group Head of IT, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include leading the implementation of any new reporting tools and maintaining SSAS and SSRS based reporting, whilst taking a proactive role to ensure our client retains a competitive advantage in the market. On offer is a highly competitive package of up to £55k, plus an extensive, flexible benefits package which will be tailored to your needs. If this role is of interest to you, please call us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of BI Developer:
- Maintain SSAS, SSRS Based reporting
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a Data catalog
- Investigate and lead the implementation of any and all new reporting tools
- Take point on the rollout of PowerBI across the organisation
- Engineer solutions based on the Data strategy, agreed with the Group Head of IT
Skills required for the role:
- Professional, calm and mature in your approach to your responsibilities.
- Ambitious and possess the determination to excel
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Detail orientated with strong organisational and analytic skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive, confident and resilient personality with “can do” attitude
- SQL (5 years)
- Data visualization tools
- R/Python based Machine Learning
- Statistical Analysis
- Travel experience
- .NET (ideally C#)
If you’re interested in learning more about this BI Developer opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.