Business Travel Consultant
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants or GDS proficient Leisure Travel Consultants to join an award winning, global Business Travel Company based in Glasgow city centre. Working on a number of high profile and key corporate accounts within a fast paced and challenging business travel environment, this role will suit customer service focused travel industry professionals who enjoy offering a professional and efficient travel management service, whilst adhering to SLA's. In return, our client is offering a generous basic salary plus bonus and excellent benefits along with excellent opportunities for future career development, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Building rapport and strong relationships with corporate clients
- Handling all bookings accurately and efficiently and to agreed service levels
- Booking flights to worldwide destinations using a GDS, including nett fares and complex itineraries, and ensuring all fare rules, regulations and conditions are given and explained.
- Booking hotels and overland transport (rail, car hire).
- Providing advice on visa requirements and arranging visas as appropriate.
- Performing re-issues and recalculations as required
Skills required for the role:
- Proven Business or Leisure Travel reservations experience
- In-depth knowledge of a major GDS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to easily build rapport and lasting relationships
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.