Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive. Up to £27,000 + bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to support an exclusive travel group located close to Birmingham. The position is to support and identify potential new members of a consortium of independent travel agencies, with a view to recruiting them into the group. This dynamic role will be to also support the company’s Chief Executive in analysing sales figure from suppliers.
Hours of Work; At least 22.50 hours per week, split between visiting members and time spent at Head Office. Consideration will be given to those wishing full or part-time employment although part-time is preferred. At least one full day at Head Office will be required per month.
Business Development Executive Key Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years in the leisure travel sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Self-motivated target achiever
Business Development Executive Key Responsibilities:
- To constantly support current members by telephone and personal visits. This will include discussing new initiatives, advising members of deals with new suppliers or enhanced deals with existing suppliers, promoting key partner products, offering support with commercial matters, assisting suppliers and members with any issues and helping to solve problems.
- To engage with clients and potential new members through client visits and attending relevant conferences and promotional events.
- To assume full responsibility for ‘Target Tracker’ scheme, including initial setting of targets, monitoring of progress towards targets by inputting suppliers’ figures.
- To be responsible for keeping up-to-date profiles of all members (including all branch locations) and inputting information onto HQ database / CRM
- To maintain a full understanding of company USP’s and benefits
Don’t miss the chance to snap up this truly unique role in the Travel industry, apply below or for further information, please contact Paul in the New Frontiers recruitment team.
PLEASE NOTE, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Know somebody that may be suitable for this role? Earn £200 worth of Amazon vouchers by recommending a successful candidate. Contact New Frontiers for further details.