Assoc Director Employee Satisfaction - Contact Center - Bangkok
Associate Director Employee Satisfaction - Contact Centre - Global eCommerce Travel Leader - Bangkok
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company with a network that includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. They specialise in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.
This role will drive global development and execution of activities relating to employee engagement within the firm's vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG). This includes working closely with the senior leadership of CEG and the group people team to develop strategies for recruitment and selection, performance management, talent development, retention management, organisation design and effectiveness, etc. The Global Associate Director will also be responsible for the voice of employees program of CEG.
- Ensures a high level of organisational effectiveness through ongoing assessment and analysis, performance management, organisational design, and implementation, change management, talent assessments, leadership development, and succession planning
- Drive implementation and alignment of global and country-specific PEOPLE initiatives/ policies to enhance organisational effectiveness
- Work with group people team to drive/monitor acquisition, development and management of talents for CEG
- Review periodic data/reports to provide validated PEOPLE metrics/benchmarks for decision making with the centralised group People and OD department and local management team
- Collaborate with the centralised group People and OD department in developing and operating compensation programs and benefits structure including salary bench-marking and etc.
- Drive employee engagement programs and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and the centralised group People and OD department policies
- Implement the centralised people strategies and strategic people tools, policies, systems and processes and ensure consistent delivery
- Be a role model for the firm's DNA, values and behaviours; encourage a culture of performance, accountability, openness, respect, coaching, professional development and self-improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within CEG and other departments
- At least 12 years of experience in Human Resources and at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial/ Director capacity or equivalent performing general PEOPLE functions.
- Must have a strong track record as a senior PEOPLE professional gained within people intensive, customer orientated industries - travel, hospitality and outsourcing (contact centre/ BPO) are highly preferred
- Experience in establishing multi- regional and site based PEOPLE functions is an advantage
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology and/ or equivalent
- Proven track record of developing and implementing PEOPLE strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible PEOPLE metrics
- Ability to analyse business challenges/ data and provide PEOPLE recommendations to business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English - additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- CIPD or any PEOPLE certifications
What's on offer:
- Career opportunity regarding moves within teams and global locations
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
- Relocation support and/ or package may be provided
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.