Rental Homes Coordinator - Global eTravel, Sri Lanka
Calling all talented Coordinators - come join this exciting online Travel Leader!
To be considered you will need to bring:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Proven track record in meeting acquisition-sales targets
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English & local language
- Basic computer and MS Excel skills
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
As Coordinator you will be working for the Market Management division (Partner Services function), which is responsible for facilitating onboarding of the company's Rental Homes partners. You will provide administrative support to the Managers and will support the team with property sign ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
- Support the Accommodation Sales Managers in the creation of accounts and in reaching the KPIs for the market
- Assist hosts in creating their listing in the company's extranet
- Educate hosts on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets)
- Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog
- Conduct property verification checks and investigate when necessary
- Optimise content to maximise conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research
- Assist in resolving issues related to "key accounts" relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
Please send us your CV today and take your next step towards your future!