Associate Account Director - Key Accounts -- Beijing
Associate Director- Key Accounts - Hotels - Travel & Tourism -- Beijing
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN Beijing! You must be willing to relocate to there if you are interested in this role. Visa and relocation assistance is available.
To be a successful candidate, you should bring:
- A strong background in account management / business development.
- Any experience within OTA's, Travel or ecommerce highly desirable.
- Strong analytical abilities
- A successful record of sustainable account management performance
- The capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor subordinates.
- In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be a key to the success of the role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships.
- Adapting well to and being energised by change
- Language skills within English and Chinese
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers. They are now recruiting an Associate Director to join their North American team.
Role:As Associate Director Key Accounts, the main objective will be to provide exceptional guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of our client's major hotel chain partners, and to exceed the revenue and performance expectations that form their business goals. In doing so, the successful individual will bring a strong account management acumen, mixed with a high level of operational savvy and the ability to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long term partnerships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. A driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to detail is required for this role.
- Initiate, and develop direct hotel partnerships to grow the firm's regional footprint
- Develop, and own relationships with key decision makers at hotel groups, technology partners and other relevant partners
- Contribute to requirement creation for new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Lead and develop a small team to ensure achievement of all KPIs
- Ensure a cohesive team environment for all subordinates, and communications with international colleagues
- Provide the team and senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Secure global partnerships are maintained and instigate new hotel roll out operations
- Train / inform chain partners on tools
- Ensure price competitiveness and product consistency
- Plan relevant partner visits according to internal goals and objectives, and participate in relevant trade shows and events
- Develop and execute action plans to maximise margin growth opportunities
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives
- Establish individual goals and conduct performance reviews
If your bring what we're looking for and you like what your read do not hesitate - send your CV now!