Associate Sales Director - Global eTravel Relocate India
Associate Sales Director - Global eTravel - Relocate to India
Our client is looking for a talented Sales Director to provide guidance and leadership and ensure the successful account management of the firm's major accommodation partners, and to exceed the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of the business goals.
This is what makes this challenge interesting:
This billion-dollar company recognise they have only scratched the surface. They are in the online travel space which is extremely dynamic and competitive.
- You're an experienced Sales Director, having worked in Hospitality, Airlines or Tourism sector
- You've plenty of past success mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships
- You are a natural leader, providing clear direction and used to working with medium-sized teams
- You're skilled at communicating value propositions to potential partners
- You possess solid business development experience
- You'll be experienced at managing a successful team
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree
- You also have proven success in achieving firm KPIs
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet objectives
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations
- Ensure price competitiveness of product consistency
- Attend and participate in all relevant trade shows, workshops, and events
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received
- Ensure operational goals are achieved
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximise opportunities
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives
Are you up for the challenge? Then please apply with your CV today!
This position is open to local and international applications, for overseas persons the role comes with a generous relocation package and visa sponsorship, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in India.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.