Associate Sales Director - Global Major Accounts, Relo Jakarta
Associate Director - Global Major Accounts - Jakarta
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant global eCommerce leader and become part of their success story. They are the largest and fastest growing online travel reservations platform in Asia.
Your main objective will be to provide skillful guidance, leadership and successful account management of the company's major accommodation partners in addition to exceeding the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of the business goals.
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet the company's objectives.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, colleagues, and superiors.
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations.
- Ensure price competitiveness of product consistency.
- Attend and participate in all relevant trade shows, workshops, and events.
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximise opportunities,
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful records of sustainable performance, the capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor a team. In addition, you'll be extremely talented at establishing and developing profitable long-term partnerships.
You will bring the following:
- Strong sales/account management skills with experience leading sales/account management teams.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Native level English & Indonesian is essential
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past demonstrable success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships
*Please note that visa sponsorship and full relocation assistance will be provided to ensure you have a smooth transition.