Associate Director, Content Operations - Relocate to Bangkok
Calling all highly experienced Data & Content Managers - come join the leadership team building content for one of the world's largest e-commerce and travel sites!
To be considered for this role you will bring:
- Proven experience with setting content or operational strategy to drive ecommerce conversion and product innovation
- Solid experience in optimising operational work-flows and resourcing, both automated and manual, to achieve business goals
- Experience managing digital content and content teams in ecommerce or other internet space
- Minimum 2 years of direct management of teams of 5 or more
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills: face to face, presentations, written
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university; MBA or other relevant advanced degree a plus
- Experience in technology space a plus
As Associate Director, Content Operations, you will analyse customer and product data to determine content value and priority; set content strategy and KPIs that drive value; build and manage content teams; work with product owners and IT on A/B experiments and reporting; and coordinate with accommodation supply and connectivity teams. Via rigorous data analysis and A/B experiments, you will identify content opportunities that drive customer value, bookings and conversion, build business cases around the opportunity and get buy-in from partners, senior management and 3rdparty suppliers, and lead teams in execution in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
This is a full-time position based in Bangkok, Thailand, reporting to the Director of Content Operations.
- Align strategic priorities with internal partners and senior management
- Create road-maps and project plans for executing against key performance indicators
- Identify and source new vendors to drive product success
- Ensure operational excellence via team and tool development, progress reporting, data analysis
- Grow and develop Content Teams to support business priorities
If this sounds like your perfect next step then we'd love to hear from you - please send us your CV today for details!
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.