Leisure Travel Consultant
We’re looking for experienced Travel Consultants for a brand new Leisure Travel Consultant role with a well-established Travel Company in central Newcastle. This is a fantastic opportunity for those in the Leisure Travel sector as our client is offering a highly competitive salary up to £21k plus benefits and a rare Monday to Friday working week with NO late nights or weekends! The role involves booking high spend, bespoke holiday packages to a variety of Worldwide destinations, offering expert advice and delivering exceptional customer service so the successful candidate will need to be professional, self-motivated and customer-focused. Previous experience with tailor-making travel packages is essential for the role, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge and ideally, first hand travel experience. If you’re interested in finding out more about this Leisure Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Leisure Travel Consultant:
- Handling travel enquiries by phone or email
- Tailor-making travel packages to a variety of Worldwide destinations
- Easily building rapport with a wide range of customers
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
Skills required for the role:
- Experience with tailor-making travel packages
- Strong rapport-building and customer service skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Ideally, personally well-travelled
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Leisure Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.