Global Manager of Customer Satisfaction - Contact Center -- KL
Global Manager of Customer Satisfaction - Contact Centre - global; eCommerce Travel leader-- Kuala Lumpur
Please Note: This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and our client welcomes applications from overseas candidates willing to relocate. Full visa sponsorship will be provided.
- Minimum of 12 -15 years of experience in the BPO / Contact centre environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a senior supervisor, junior management or management experience.
- At least a college graduate (4-year course), university degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy.
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Strong time management skill.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analysing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve the efficiency of escalation management and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different time-lines.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment.
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specialises in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. Their network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.Role:
The Global Manager of Customer Satisfaction Team (CSAT/ESC) in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) provides vision, leadership, and guidance to associates in the key operating areas through performance and goal setting globally. Effectively communicates with team, developing a climate in which information is shared openly. Clearly defines team goals and expectations. Develops tactical plans to reach these goals.
You will be based in our client's KL Malaysia office and lead a team of above 50 people globally. You will become a part of a dynamic and international team, working with most of the key leadership team based in each country.Responsibilities:
- Maintains and improves call centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction specialists are empowered and the team handle escalations accordingly and in a timely manner, delivery of high level of service to partners in order to build productive and continuing relationships.
- Fosters associates to learn, develop and adapt to a constantly changing work environment. Continuously reviews team performance; identifies and appropriately addresses opportunities for improvement. Determines training requirements. Ensures timely and effective training is delivered to enhance skills of the team. Implements initiatives and processes to improve all aspects of the department.
- Research and analyse root cause of problems, identify trends and recurring problems, and suggest resolutions.
- Review plans and proposals created by customer satisfaction specialist and suggest leadership and executive programs for the team leaders.
- Responds to escalated inquiries, complaints, and disputes from customers and internal business partners, and develop and manage the escalation management procedure in line with business requirements and develop a detailed plan accordingly.
- Oversee the work-flow management and quality of work, ensuring overall compliance with government regulations/local laws of the land.
- Manage escalations by being the point of contact for the department, implementation and closure of all corrective and preventive actions (both internal and external for post incident), setting appropriate expectations, owning the action plan through resolution, communicating, and documenting the escalations.
- Managing the real-time investigation and risk mitigation on product and services related as require with other departments.
- Manage complaints and information request from regulatory authorities including ensuring process and documentation are completed promptly
- Effectively lead and manage a team and coordinate with other branches, to ensure SLA adherence and Quality Resolutions.
- The main responsibility of an escalation team manager is to bring order, structure, and focused management attention to the customer and partner's problems to ensure satisfaction.
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently