Team Manager - Korean Speaking - Global eCommerce -- Shanghai
Team Manager - Korean and English Speaker - Global eCommerce Travel Leader -- Shanghai
Please Note: This role is based in Shanghai, China. Our client will provide full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance for the right candidate!
Are you passionate about travel and good service? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilising technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Centre Team Leader, you will support both determined business objectives as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
As Team Manager of operations you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within our client's Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support their contact centre. You will provide direction, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal and understand the team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
You will act as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity. You are passionate about leading a highly motivated, dynamic and efficient team of 40+ contact centre specialists
You will drive a culture where achieving customer advocacy is central to everything this company does.
Strong leadership skills coupled w/ a "can-do" and "extra-mile" attitude will determine your success
- Provide real-time assistance to contact centre specialists. This includes coaching, mentoring and setting up action plans when necessary
- Conduct weekly team meetings; monthly 1:1 performance, mid and year-end reviews
- Drive contact centre specialists performance to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Attrition Rate
- Keeping contact centre specialists informed of any updates on procedures, memos, company directions, goals, etc
- Handle all variations of call and email escalations
- Ensure that the following contact centre metrics are consistently met:
- Abandon rate %
- Service Level Agreement %
- Response Time
- Independently identify, troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Rapidly and efficiently resolve internal conflicts
- Organise and plan long and short-term critical activities and processes
- Travel to other business locations as the need arises
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading 10+ customer service specialists
- Experience in hotel/travel industry/contact centre or call centre
- Ability to work well under pressure especially in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proven people management proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- The ability to motive others to give their very best
- A passion for travel and hospitality
- A strong desire to succeed
Great things about working there:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic multinational team
- Opportunity to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within CEG teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the city
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this job appeals to you then don't hesitate and send your CV now!