Executive Assistant Operations
At Ocean Holidays, we are immensely proud of the growth we have achieved. We are on an exciting journey to become one of the UK’s leading USA and long haul travel providers - and you can be part of that adventure.
Across all our brands; Ocean Florida, Ocean California, Ocean Beds and Winged Boots - our ambition is to show our customers how much we love travel - whether that’s the different destinations our customers are going to or working together as a business- we are passionate about what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Executive to join our team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The Operations Department plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-
running of the business, the core focus of the department is to deal with all post travel
Listening to our customers and ensuring all their needs are met. Our aim is to go above and beyond what our customers expect; to ensure we are delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Role Overview (bullet points) and Benefits
- Delivering first class, professional customer service
- Resolve customer queries regarding products and services
- To provide suitable solutions to problems
- Dealing with queries from customers via telephone and email
- Skills aimed at upselling products
- Dealing with changes to bookings
- Liaising with suppliers regarding reservations
- Obtaining customer information to complete bookings
- Continually educate themselves through industry research
- Dealing with queries from other internal departments
- Assist and supporting other members of the operations team as and when required
Person Specification Including Behaviours Required:
- You will Ideally have previous experience working in the travel industry
- Previous experience working in customer services
- Great relationship builder, you always go the extra mile to make sure you leave the customer happy
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to think on your feet, and undertake multiple tasks at once
- A real team player with a positive and cheerful attitude; even at the busiest times you keep smiling!
- Knowledge of travel industry systems such as Top Dog and Galileo would be very advantageous
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"