Travel Sales Support Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator
We are seeking a Travel Sales Support Consultant to join a leading luxury adventure tour operator due to success and expansion. This successful, dynamic and forward thinking tour operator offers various inspirational adventure trips across the globe for groups. This includes Europe, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Asia, South America, USA, Australia, the list is endless! This role is ideal for a travel professional with back office experience seeking career progression, healthy bonus and something a bit different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting Travel Sales Support role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Pre & post sales duties – creating documentation, payments and making sure itineraries are correct.
- Sending clients pre-trip emails.
- Booking worldwide flights, hotels, adventure trips, and travel extras.
- Amendments and cancellations.
- Liaising professionally with suppliers to provide the correct information.
- Ensure the smooth running of the tours and tailormade travel itineraries.
- Tailormade travel operational and/or sales support experience within a UK based tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Meticulous attention to detail is key
- Excellent communication skills.
- Career progression
- Bonus OTE £33K ++
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Varied job role
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to join forward thinking and inspiring travel company in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.