Business Development Manager
We're looking for an ambitious, new business sales professional to join a leading Travel Management Company as a Business Development Manager. Based from our client's London or Manchester office and reporting to the Sales Director, the role is responsible for the development and management of a new business pipeline to achieve ambitious growth targets and help our client provide innovative customer solutions that help to reduce costs, improve efficiency and support their growth. The successful candidate will build direct relationships and network with organisations to qualify, develop and convert opportunities and the role is ideal for those who enjoy consultative selling, have excellent communication skills, are achievement-oriented and expect recognition with performance rewards for exceeding targets. On offer is an attractive package including a generous basic salary of up to £45k, plus £10k OTE uncapped and excellent benefits including a company car.
For more on this Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Work autonomously to develop a realistic pipeline through cold calling and networking with procurement managers, prospects and extensive trade organisations
- Produce accurate projections within the pipeline to meet targets and agreed budgets
- Manage customer relationships from initial prospect call to close of sale
- Maximise customer engagement with the Senior Management Team
- Ensure customer profiling is accurate and insightful
- Ownership of the bid process including bid writing
- Ensure that revenue conversion tracks correctly and work with the Account Management and Implementation Teams to deliver a successful implementation
- Manage and track your activity, recording all information in a CRM (Sales Force) database
- roduce pipeline forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, manage forecast accuracy
- Maintain your competitive knowledge and focus
Skills required for the role:
- Previous sales/business development experience, ideally within the corporate travel sector
- Commercially aware, confident and tenacious
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong networking skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Achievement-oriented and success-driven
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- Perseverance and the ability to think out solutions that meet customer needs
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.