Customer Support Specialist - German - eCommerce -- Budapest
Customer Support Specialist - German & English - global eCommerce leader -- Budapest
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BUDAPEST. You must be eligible to work in and willing to relocate to Hungary if you are not already living there.
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilising technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
Our client is a leading global, online hotel reservations company, which specialises in securing the lowest discount hotel prices. Offering over 600,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, their globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, this company delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of their 36 locations worldwide.
This company's workforce of over 2,000 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of their biggest strengths. They pride themselves on a dynamic workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps their team spirit high, and they encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
They choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. This industry moves fast, and so must they - but they have a great time doing it.
Journey with them!
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists for our client to be based in their Budapest offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in German & English we would love to hear from you!
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email).
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Be accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written German language (level B2 or higher according to The Common European Framework ) + Good English communication skills
- Role open to fresh graduates and those with previous customer service experience.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
Our client offers:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Great office location at City Centre
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.