LUXURY TRAVEL PRODUCT CO-ORDINATOR
Product Coordinator Luxury Travel - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a meticulous and enthusiastic Product Coordinator to join the Product Team of an ambitious owner-run luxury tour operator based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire. This luxury tour operator works closely with the UK's best travel agents to design bespoke holidays and itineraries to some of the world's pre-eminent destinations. Offering an excellent basic salary of up to £20,000, working hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as the opportunity to participate in the company private medical insurance scheme too.
The purpose of the Product Team is to manage hotel and supplier relationships, ensure that all information relating to hotels is accurate thereby helping the Reservations Team to sell effectively and to manage future development of the product portfolio. The successful candidate will work within a highly successful, close-knit and ambitious team of industry professionals based at their modern offices in Alderley Edge, Cheshire reporting directly to the Product Manager.
Duties to include but not restricted to the Product Coordinator:
- Transfer all hotel contracts into in-house spreadsheets each year and check and maintain throughout
- Keep in-house spreadsheets up to date with all new and updated hotel special offers while assisting with the communication of the same to the Reservations Team and Sales Director
- Keep up to date with all relevant industry communication by liaising with hotels, ground handlers and tourist boards
- Assist with annual company brochure production to include liaising with hotels for factual copy updates, proof reading and pricing
- Assist the Product Manager in arranging meetings both in-house and at overseas trade fairs and prepare relevant statistics
- Source suitable product and prepare PR requests, advertisements and other marketing activity pricing
- Evaluate market trends and competitor activity, providing analysis and recommendations to the Product Manager and assist with monitoring product performance against competitors and the market
Essential Skills required for the Product Coordinator include:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and confident working with numbers
- Excellent attention to detail with proven accuracy in previous role(s)
- Organised with good time management
- Ability to think analytically
- Confident negotiator and communicator
Ideal candidates for this excellent opportunity as a Product Coordinator will ideally be working for a Tour Operator or similar travel company with experience in roles such as Product Executive / Product Assistant / Junior Product Manager however we will also consider applications from candidates with a strong track record within administration or operational roles that can demonstrate strong attention to detail, numeracy skills and ideally some knowledge of Excel, that are looking for a career move in to the role of Product Coordinator.
In order to apply for this excellent Product Coordinator role within luxury travel please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Sunny in the strictest of confidence on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk