Destination Content Manager, Global eBusiness, Relocate Bangkok
Calling all highly skilled forefront operators - come join this global eCommerce leader and build a network of content resources for creating best-in-class online travel!
To be considered you will need to bring:
- Network building and maintenance
- Managing and coordinating multiple resources, suppliers, and content streams
- Understanding and application of brand ideas, writing quality, and voice
- High communication abilities and personnel diplomacy
- Good reading, writing, and editing skills in (American) English
- Current fluency in online industries, social media, and travel trends
- A love of travel and a multicultural worldview
Our client is looking for a forefront operator in this exciting new part of the company. You will lead the way in building and refining a network of content resources for creating best-in-class online travel information for multiple cities around the world. From their global operations headquarter in Bangkok, you'll act as a co-leader in designing the online product, a manager for the content network, and an editor to standardize voice and quality. You will report to the Director of Content, but work collaboratively with multiple Product managers including copywriters, designers, developers, and marketing people to ensure a unified and brand-positive product, that can be delivered across product, social and other marketing channels.
Relevant experiences can be online, print, publishing, journalism, PR, brand marketing or travel writing, as long as they include a managerial or aggregational aspect. We're looking for someone who can find the localized expertise in others, draw it out, and standardize it for consumption.
Sounds like your ideal next move? Then please send us your CV today for more details!
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand - Visa/Work Permit and Relocation will be offered to the eligible candidate