PRODUCT BUILD ADMINISTRATOR
1 day left
- Contract Type
We have a great job opportunity on the Tropics Product Build Team at Grosvenor Place Reporting to the Tropics Product Build Manager and working closely with the team, you will be responsible for building component by component products into Tropics our in house computer system for our award winning brands Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Contiki, Brendan & Grand European.
You will be responsible for collating data and building products & making product changes in Tropics our in house system, you will be excellent at problem solving, as well as ensuring a prompt professional and courteous service at all times.
The position also involves some brochure and data analysis and interpretation, which requires excellent accuracy. Previous experience of coach travel or thorough knowledge of European geography is highly advantageous.
This is a busy role; therefore you will need to have excellent organisational skills, precision and attention to detail. Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential. Travel background & or previous administration experience would be advantageous.
Our working environment is both professional and friendly, therefore you will need to be enthusiastic and approachable with the ability to confidently communicate at all levels.
- Maintaining a database of Travel Corporation Products in Excel
- Building & maintaining Operating Products with all product inclusions component by component, Market Variations, Tour Packages & others in Tropics our in house system
- Working to strict Product Launch/On Sale deadlines in Tropics our in house system
- Good understanding of Travel Corporation Products & Tropics our in house system would be extremely advantageous
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Team player with flexible approach to working methods with changing priorities and pressures
- Ability to use initiative and be able to follow instruction – attention to detail imperative
- Fluency in English is essential (both written and oral)
- Previous office and administrative experience essential
- Geographical knowledge of Europe advantageous
- Computer literacy – must have EXCEL spreadsheets skills – essential
All applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for PRODUCT BUILD ADMINISTRATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly