Flight Operations & Ticketing Helpdesk Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
A leading Tour Operator is looking to recruit a Flight Operations & Ticketing Helpdesk Executive to join their Award-Winning Travel Organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to use their reservations and ticketing skills to thrive and achieve in a large company with a unique, close-knit environment. As the Flight Operations & Ticketing Helpdesk Executive, you will be working alongside supportive and diverse teams to play a key instrumental role in assisting our client’s direct customers, including the in-house sales agents regarding flights, ticketing and any pre-departure queries relating to their holiday. This is an excellent and unique opportunity awaiting the right candidate!
- Advising customers on any queries regarding their booking, or redirecting them to the relevant department
- Liaising and advising sales agents on suitable travel options for prospective customers
- Provide sound solutions in unexpected situations regarding customer bookings
- Accurately issuing all tickets to prevent ADMs and save costs where possible
- Providing training and daily support for the team from PNR creation to the pricing of the PNR using published and nett (CAT23/35) fares
- Maintain and update relevant documents in regards to financial activity
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Possess a sound knowledge of airlines reservations and ticketing principles including an ability to manually build fare quotes
- A sound understanding of airline contracts and procedures
- Candidates must have minimum 3 years GDS Galileo experience
- Knowledge of airline rules and regulations including fare rules, ticket exchanges, ticket refunds etc.
- Good working knowledge of manual fare construction and airline fare rules applicable to the issuance of tickets
- Experience of manual issuance, re-issuance and re-calculations with rate desk pricing, manual fare construction
- Experience and full working knowledge of both net and published fares (Knowledge of CAT 35 /25)
- Good geographical and product knowledge of destinations, cities and airlines
- Working knowledge of EMDs and organisation of queues
Our client is offering the right candidate an incredible opportunity to grown in their travel organisation, along with a fantastic salary package! The salary is dependent on experience, paying £29,000 - £33,000 per annum + excellent benefits on offer!
If of interest, and if you are keen to hear more, then please apply Now!
We’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Flight Operations & Ticketing Helpdesk Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly