Travel Sales consultant
5 days left
- Contract Type
My client is currently recruiting, exceptional sales staff; ideally with recent experience, working in a travel agent. To join an establish team of trade travel sales consultants.
Established for over 30 years, this company constantly strives to deliver the best customer service to independent travel agents, who utilise the product and services to help them create tailor made travel arrangements for their customers to the USA via telephone & email
- Minimum 2 -year recent Travel Sales Experience required dealing directly with the public, telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of geography and first-hand experience of travelling to the USA would be beneficial.
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Able to work flexible shifts, including Saturdays and be located reasonably close to place of work.
- Airline Reservation Systems experience and prior knowledge of the USA and Scheduled Airlines would be preferred.
Working Monday – Saturday 40 hours per week based in our Loughton, Essex Office. In return we offer:
- a starting salary of £19,000 per annum (OTE 22k-30k)
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to up 33 days for long service
- Excellent Training
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Discounts for your own holiday
- Fam Trips
Incentives and Team Nights Out
Apply for Travel Sales consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly