Customer Service Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
My client is currently looking for an experience team manager to join their existing ticketing team. The ideal candidate would have experience, delivering excellent customer service and have a good understanding of concierge industry. Managing a team of between 6-10 people the ideal candidate would have experience working in a similar role.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and attributes
- proven experience working in customer service in a management capacity.
- Excellent customer service skills coupled with the knowhow to drive change and innovation within the ticketing industry.
- Experience managing a service delivery team of at least 5-12 people preferably within the live entertainment sector or ticketing industry.
- Proven capability to own and lead projects.
- Seasoned in the development and execution of team and department-level strategies.
- Preferred educated to an undergraduate level.
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and GDS/CRS systems.
- passion for working with and developing people as you will train / recruit / motivate and lead your team's performance as they fulfil highly specific and unique customer briefs.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
- You would also have the benefit of working in a modern, friendly, & vibrant, environment. With the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
Apply for Customer Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly