Business Development Manager - UK TRAVEL
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager/Business development Manager/Sales Executive to join this leading wholesaler in their Sales department.
Working for this leading company, you'll be dealing with Key accounts within UK and Ireland, dealing with existing agents and helping grow the business by sourcing new agents and business in this area.
As a Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
· Building a database of prospect XML clients in the assigned markets
- Liaising and supporting the sale process from prospect, pitch and close of sale
- Building relationships within key accounts at all levels,
- Communication with internal and external clients, both in writing, by telephone and in person
- Ensuring all key clients regularly provide hotel audits (where possible) and monthly static data is taken to ensure maximum product is loaded
- Taking on new clients as required when they are passed over from Sales
- Attendance at Trade Shows and overseas travel to visit clients and prospect as required
Business Development Manager skills
· Proven track record in new business development in both wholesale and retail environments, preferably in the UK&IE territories
- Has contacts and experience in the UK&IE Travel industry
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Displays a strong work ethic and committed to exceeding targets
- Highly motivated, target driven with excellent organisational and planning skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please apply ASAP
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk