TRAVEL Reservations Executive
Would you like to work for a company who take pride on their products and what they offer to their consumers? A company that has a hands on approach to everything they do and all work together in achieving great feedback from their consumers time and time again….Here’s your chance now!
As a Reservations / Administration Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking of hotels, tickets, attractions and excursions throughout UK & Ireland
- Entering bookings into the in-house system
- Dealing with clients enquiries promptly
- Handling complaints
Reservations / Administration Assistant Skill attributes:
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Friendly, confident & well presented
- Professional telephone manner
- Knowledge / experience of MS Word & MS Excel
- Previous Travel Industry knowledge REQUIRED preferably in the LONDON & UK Market
- Ability to work on own initiative
For a fully confidential Application on this Reservations / Administration Assistant Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.