HR Assistant - 2 days per week
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful travel company on a part time basis 2 days per week . Our client is seeking an organised and commercially aware HR Assistant with good administration and communication skills
The role involves undertaking all the HR administration along with a varied range of generalist HR activities.
As a Travel HR Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Undertaking all HR administration and data management
- Acting as a specific HR contact for employees and managers, taking responsibility for analysing problems and providing accurate and timely advice and solutions
- Assisting in recruitment and selection activities including employee support tasks such as job profiles, reviewing applications, interviews, contract administration, induction activities and updating employee files
- Undertaking other tasks or activities as required by the Directors
Travel HR Assistant Skill attributes:
- Previous experience of working in an HR environment as an HR Adminstrator/Advisor involved in core generalist activities REQUIRED.
- CIPD qualified or working towards this preferened but not nessersary as long as solid work experince gained.
- Up to date working knowledge of UK Employment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in an organised manner, juggling multiple priorities and with attention to detail
- Practical, hands on and results driven approach
- Credibility and confident to work effectively with employees at all levels
- You must be proficient in MS office in particular word, excel and power point. Experience of Oracle HRMS would be an advantage.
- Keen interest in using social media to add value in an HR context
- Ability to maintain confi`dential information in a professional manner
Travel HR Assistant Benefits
The salary on offer for this position is up to £26,000 depending on experience plus benefits. Hours of work are 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday.
To apply for this Travel HR Assistant Job, please send through your application ASAP.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted by the agency/directly by the client.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.