Spanish Group Operations Executive
A well known travel brand is now offering this exciting opportunity for a Operations Executive to join their team based in Central London. Responding to and follow up Client enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner
As a SPANISH Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Meticulous planning of itineraries for successful operation of tours
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service.
- Support existing customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications
- Liaise closely with all internal department for smooth running of the booking process
- Adhere to cancellation deadlines and daily options
- Raise Client invoices and work with accounts teams on account queries and prepayments
- Request & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary
- Day to day contact with clients
Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Organised, accurate and methodical
- Experience within GROUP operations dealing with London & UK Tours
- Mature attitude to work
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Fluent Spanish and English speaker
- Computer literate, thorough knowledge of Excel and Word.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.