Operations Executives - Tour Operator
We have a brilliant opportunity for a travel candidate looking to join an award winning tour operator. Do you have experience of working in an operational support role and keen to make an impact in an expanding Tour Operator? If so, this is an exciting time to join our client as they continue their journey down the road of success. Due to their fantastic national and international growth, they are now looking for Operations Executives to join their Outstanding Operations Team.
The Operations Department plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business, the core focus of the department is to deal with all post booking queries.
Listening to customers ensuring all their needs are met, going above and beyond delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
- Delivering first class, professional customer service
- Resolve customer queries regarding products and services
- To provide suitable solutions to problems
- Dealing with queries from customers via telephone and email
- Skills aimed at upselling products
- Dealing with changes to bookings
- Liaising with suppliers regarding reservations
- Obtaining customer information to complete bookings
- Continually educate themselves through industry research
- Dealing with queries from other internal departments
- Assist with other areas of operations when required
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passionate about customer service and meeting client needs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Resourceful, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organised and proactive
- Abel to work on own initiative and take ownership for completing tasks
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs
- Positive professional attitude
- Previous experience working in the travel industry
- Previous experience working in customer services
- Knowledge of Top Dog and Galileo
There is an excellent salary package on offer, which is paying £22,000 - £23,000 per annum, plus benefits and excellent overseas Fam Trips.
Sounds Like You?
If so. We’d love to hear from you.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.