Assistant Sales Manager
Assistant Travel Sales Manager - Frimley, Competitive Salary plus Bonus!
A leading independent Travel Company in Surrey are looking for experienced Assistant Sales Manager to join their successful team.
Assistant Travel Sales Manager - Features
- Providing ongoing management and support to the sales teams
- Assisting with significantly increasing sales revenue, whilst achieving all KPIs
- Assisting with the development and overseeing the continuous improvement of sales processes to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency
- Representing the Company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
Assistant Travel Sales Manager - Skills Required
- You must have a proven track record of achieving sales targets, with previous experience in a managerial role
- You must have knowledge and experience of the travel industry with a good understanding of both package and dynamic package holiday sales
- Proven record of people management with the ability to lead, manage and develop a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work in a fast paced target orientated environment, with excellent organisational skills
- You must be an effective communicator both written and verbally
- A passion for results and genuine desire to achieve, both personally and as part of a successful team
Assistant Travel Sales Manager - Additional information
- Competitive salary dependant on experience plus bonus scheme
- Company Benefits and Ongoing Training.
- This is a full time, office based role
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01737 309987 quoting ref 46674
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk