Senior Indian Subcontinent Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator
5 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Senior Indian Subcontinent Travel Consultant to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on his excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
This role is ideal for a luxury tailor-made travel professional from a tour operator background with good knowledge of the Indian Subcontinent seeking something a little different. Healthy salary, generous benefits and career progression is on offer.
If you have travelled the Indian Subcontinent, possess luxury tailormade travel sales experience, looking for a career progression and be rewarded for your hard work then this exciting job opportunity is the role for you.
This exciting luxury travel specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating and designing inspiring high-quality travel itineraries to the beautiful Indian Subcontinent to the discerning clientele including India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- Arranging flights including first class, various type of luxury accommodation, excursions, tours plus many other travel extras.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Participating in bespoke FAM trips to increase knowledge.
- Using your Indian Subcontinent travel knowledge to provide expert advice on various resorts.
- Assisting with the website.
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Be from a travel sales background and travelled to the Indian Subcontinent
- Experience creating travel itineraries from a luxury tour operator or travel agency background
- Customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A generous salary along with a high OTE
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental care
- Monthly office lunch and drinks
- Discounts on trips for staff, family and friends
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- On-going training
- Travel perks
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Indian Subcontinent Travel Specialist & Retail Travel Agent.
When applying for this sought after role, a travel synopsis outlining the places visited within the Indian Subcontinent is imperative to include within your application. GIVE YOUR TRAVEL CAREER A BOOST TODAY!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Senior Indian Subcontinent Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly