Supply Innovation Manager - (Airline/ travel systems)
Supply Innovation Manager - (Aviation / Travel systems knowledge a big plus), Global eCom - ROLE BASED IN BANGKOK - You must be willing to relocate if successful.
Our client is looking for a Supply Innovation Manager with strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge.
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided
- You will be degree educated, MBA a plus
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You're extremely goal oriented and are a star at problem solving!
- You will bring at least 4 years' of operations or project management experience
- You'll also have a fantastic track record in project delivery and team management
- You bring past success in mentoring and building sales organisations within e-commerce or travel industry
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
You will be tasked with achieving operational efficiencies and revenue increases through the development and deployment of systems, tools and work-flows. You'll also manage the requirements, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, tools and work-flows while managing operational project tasks to improve efficiencies between inter departments.
- Project Manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Lead and mentor team to achieve KPIs
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department work-flows
- Support and optimise the Partner Services Team tools
- Become a specialist in the extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), Zendesk and seek ways to optimise performance of team and customers
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of YCS and API and related management tools
- Provide the team and senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.