Worldwide Product Manager - Luxury Travel
7 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Worldwide Product Manager for this successful, award winning and dynamic luxury tour operator due to success and expansion. They offer various elite holiday types around the world for travellers.
This is an exciting opportunity ideal for an existing travel product manager seeking something a bit different, each day will not be the same! From sourcing products, driving marketing campaigns and implementing the product & marketing campaigns to the sales team, apply now and give your travel career a boost today!
The role includes a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Working with the marketing team to measure ongoing performance of deals/products and direct marketing and to ensure that these deals are appropriately communicated and competitive.
- Building great relationships with partners in the luxury sector the product manager will create relationships and contract with hotels, hotel groups, DMC’s and suppliers alike
- Deliver incremental business growth across new destinations.
- Launching offline and digital assets including websites.
- Working alongside the Head of Commercial to identify and develop relationships with tourism boards.
- Some travel overseas to resorts to attend trade shows/fairs as well as contracting, and for education/training purposes.
- Experience as a product manager from a luxury tour operator
- Passionate about all things luxury and able to articulate that through the products you create for your customers
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills
- Results focused and committed
- Inspirational leader who engages employees to achieve results by being self-motivated.
- Career development & progression
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Worldwide Product Manager - Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly