Product Manager Africa
3 days left
- Contract Type
As the Product Manager you are responsible for clients programs for Africa. Due to the nature of the work involved, the Product Manager will also work very closely with the Directors, the Senior Managers, the Marketing & Business Development Manager and the Online Marketing & Publications Manager.
Product Manager brief:
- Identify areas for on-going growth based on client research, market analysis and sales/cost projections.
- Ensure the quality of the product is of the requisite high standard.
- Visit key destinations and suppliers in order to achieve the above.
- Determine the destinations, itineraries and content for the annual brochure and website.
- Negotiate and contract rates and services with suppliers.
- Cost the programme, assist in sourcing and selecting images and write product copy.
- Ensure air and ground allocations are requested, confirmed and loaded on the reservations system.
- Manage and monitor the commercial performance of the product ensuring pricing is competitive and meets business requirements
Product Manager Skill attributes:
- Well-travelled in Africa and with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the luxury and cultural travel market.
- Experience in planning, contracting and costing a programme of tours.
- Strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven ability to negotiate with outside suppliers and organizations.
- Experience of CRS (Galileo preferred).
To apply for this Product Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Product Manager jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.com
Apply for Product Manager Africa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly