German Travel Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
New Frontiers are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who is looking to recruit a German Travel Executive dealing with data entry, customer service, travel planning and other office duties
As a German Speaking Administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Inputting data such as rates and allotment details on the in-house computer system
- Provide full support to hotel contractors for their business trips
- Analysis and rates comparisons of suppliers and competitors
- Negotiate group booking/rates when required
- Preparing hotel contracts and documents
- Meeting and greeting visiting hoteliers
- General correspondence and filing
German Speaking Administrator skill attributes:
- A person with some experience in the TRAVEL OR HOTEL Industry
- Ability to speak a fluent ENGLISH and German REQUIRED
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Reservations Agent position, please email your CV to Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for German Travel Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly