In house Recruiter
Hospitality Recruitment Consultant. Central London.
My client is a leading activity holiday company with over 45 years’ experience. They operate their own active beach clubs across the Mediterranean and Ski Chalet-Hotels in alpine resorts across Europe.
They are actively seeking an in-house Recruiter. This dynamic person will also be responsible for the end-end recruitment of Catering roles for their overseas ski & summer hotels. In conjunction with your recruiting responsibilities, you will assist in marketing upcoming vacancies through various web-based outlets.
Key responsibilities of a Hospitality Recruitment Consultant:
- Screening and interviewing candidates for a variety of seasonal hotel roles
- Working to recruitment deadlines in-line with hotel opening dates
- To frequently update HR/recruitment database
- To assist finding the most effective advertising platforms for the recruitment of staff.
- To analyse the recruitment process performance, prepare the recruitment dashboards, and recommend changes to the recruitment process.
- To analyse the performance of recruitment agencies, social media sites and job boards making recommendations for changes and improvements.
- To assist reviewing and updating the content of the recruitment website.
- To assist in updating social media sites and job boards.
- To assist in producing marketing material in relation to all hotel roles and make changes when necessary.
- To build relationships with colleges and universities for potential recruitment opportunities.
- To attend college/university presentations and recruitment fairs to advertise for staff when necessary.
Benefits of a Hospitality Recruitment Consultant:
- Heavily discounted holidays for yourself + friends and family
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of UK Bank Holidays)/increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan after 1 year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
For further information please contact Paul at New Frontiers Travel Recruitment.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!