Travel Sales Consultant
7 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all Newcastle-based Travel Consultants! Are you looking for a brand new, fast-paced travel sales position with excellent earning potential? Would you like to work for a leading independent travel company? If so, we’re currently recruiting for a fantastic new Travel Sales Consultant role!
With a minimum of 12 months previous travel sales experience, the successful candidate will be customer focused and target driven with a confident, professional telephone manner and the ability to close a sale. You’ll need to be flexible with regard to working hours as some evening and weekend work will be included, however you’ll be working on a rota basis with 3 days on and 3 days off so you’ll have plenty of free time. In return, our client is offering an excellent package including a competitive basic salary plus a generous uncapped commission structure and an OTE of £30k!
For more on this fantastic new Travel Sales Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Consultant:
- To sell and book holidays from telephone and email enquiries and establishing the customers’ travel needs to provide the right product and destination
- Deliver exceptional customer service through genuine relationship management and a desire to exceed customer needs
- Maximise all sales opportunities through, switch selling, up-selling and offering holiday extras
- Provide expert travel advice on all product and destinations
- Support all promotional & marketing activities
- Extend product and destination knowledge through supplier training and own research
Skills required for the role:
- Outstanding product and supplier knowledge, with at least 1 years recent experience of selling holidays to all destinations
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s and targets, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to switch sell and promote and sell holiday extras
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to sell over the telephone
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Travel Sales Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly