We are an award winning specialist Travel Management Company providing a unique travel service to a growing portfolio of charity, academic and not-for-profit organisations globally. We are extremely proud to have won the Account Management Team of Year Award at the 2017 People's Award recently and are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our outstanding team.
The main focus of this role is to provide an exceptional account management service to a number of our existing clients. This is a field based role covering a territory around central London. The majority of your week will be spent attending face to face client meetings, so in between calls this role will be home based/office based
This is a key role within our expanding business and will involve a range of account management tasks including:-
- Coordinate and attend face to face client meetings providing an exceptional Account Management service to ensure accounts are serviced effectively
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
- Prepare daily and weekly reports of your activities and provide feedback to Head of Account Management
- Prepare Management Information reports for current clients on various aspects of their travel expenditure and deliver these at regular review meetings, identifying opportunities for savings and efficiencies
- Prepare and present information for potential customers including RFIs and Tender Proposals
- Conduct client presentations and product training
- Identify and attend client specific exhibitions and other promotional and networking events.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A successful track record in Account Management or Business Development
- Account management experience within a business travel role or not-for-profit sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence
- The ability to deliver short-term results against tight deadlines whilst building strategic objectives
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- A full UK driving license (essential)
In return we offer:
- A highly competitive salary (up to circa £45k pending experience), quarterly bonus, car allowance and a range of benefits.
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- Pension, life insurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel.
So if you meet the requirements above and are interested in joining one of the best account management teams within Business Travel, then please get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!