Tailor-Made Travel Specialist - £25k plus commission
Tailor-Made Travel Specialist - BASIC SALARY UP TO £25K PLUS COMMISSION!!
This leading destination specialist Tour Operator are looking for an experienced Tailor-Made Travel Specialist to join their team. On top of a fantastic basic salary & commission, you will also have the opportunity to experience their diverse range of destinations for yourself on regular educational trips.
Tailor-Made Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating bespoke itineraries to a variety of destinations including Canada & Alaska.
- Responding to reservations over the phone, via email and live chat.
- Dealing with customer queries, providing exceptional personalised customer service
- Achieving and exceeding Sales targets.
- Regular follow ups to help maximise conversion and provide feedback as to non-conversion.
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of the destinations and product range.
- Build and maintain a loyal customer base by maintaining contact and encouraging repeat business.
- Provide exceptional destination advice and general guidance to customers to assist from first point of contact throughout the customer journey.
- Cross sell across to other destinations appropriate to the customers needs.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and products for the destinations you sell,
Tailor-Made Travel Specialist - Skills required:
- Excellent tailor-made sales expertise and proven ability to achieve sales targets within a travel sales environment.
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales and performance targets.
- Ability to fact find, close, convert, up-sell and cross sell.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Amadeus GDS is an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate and ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Results and target driven, and self motivated.
- Knowledge of Canada / or Alaska beneficial bot not essential.
- Previous successful candidates have been from reservations, Travel Consultant, Travel Agent or Reservations consultant, Tailor-made Consultant, Travel Specialist, Travel Advisor.
Tailor-Made Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Salary of up to £25k dependent on experience plus commission
- 20 days holiday, rising to 25 days with length of service.
- Regular educational visits to overseas suppliers and for Product training.
- 35 hours per week Monday to Saturday (Monday to Thursday 8 to 8, Friday 8 to 6 and Saturdays 9 to 5 - all shifts on a rota basis)
If you wish to apply for the role of Tailor-Made Travel Specialist. please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk